Community colleges and trade schools is the primary way that those working in the solar industry receive training. But these schools are faced with the everyday realities – lack of time, lack of money – both for the students and the instructors.
So for the students we offer high quality, up-to-date textbooks and online self-paced instruction at a fraction of the cost of similar options.
For the instructors we offer:
- Free desk copy of the textbook (softcover, hardcover or pdf)
- Free access to the narrated Online Course
- Instructor Lab booklet (free)
- Instructor PowerPoints (free)
- Course descriptions & expected outcomes
- Sample syllabus
- End of chapter progress exams
- List of comprehensive classroom equipment
- Assistance in getting your school approved as an official ETA training site
- Assistance in getting you (or other instructors at your school) approved as an ETA Certified Administrator (to conduct certification examinations at your site)
- Comprehensive practice design problem(s)
- Curriculum approved by ETA-International
- Online Course Approved for continuing education hrs by Landscape Architecture Continuing Education System (LACES)
Simply contact us or call (1-740-674-4300) to find out how to get started.