We offer a wide range of support material for those who teach solar in trade schools, community colleges and/or universities. These resources include:
- 388 page textbook (softcover or pdf) – FREE desk copy for instructor
- Narrated Online Lectures, plus integrated Online Labs (Instructor access for evaluation and to conduct course – FREE)
- Instructor Lab booklet (FREE)
- Instructor Classroom PowerPoints (FREE)
- Course descriptions & expected outcomes
- End of chapter progress exams
- List of comprehensive classroom equipment
- Comprehensive practice design problem(s)
- Curriculum approved by ETA-International for PV Level 1 Certification
- Curriculum approved by NABCEP for solar certifications and associate program
- Updated regularly – most current revision includes new technologies/practices and changes within the 2020 NEC
This online training program integrates narrated slides with video, labs, and exams. It provides immediate feedback when questions are answered – directing them to references within the textbook as well as supplementary videos and other online resources.
Deep student discounts are available for the online training program. A number of instructors use this online system in teaching their in-person class. This allows them to better structure their lectures as well as allows a seamless transfer to remote learning should that become necessary.
The online program is:
- Accessible anywhere from laptops, tablets or phones – uses LearnDash platform through a WordPress site
- Tracks with the provided textbook (Understanding Photovoltaics). Course organized into 11 chapters, 71 major topic areas – with 11 review quizzes, 25 lab projects
- Over 550 narrated slides, dozens of integrated videos, links to online resources and materials for added comprehension
- Instructor can monitor student progress, obtain test scores, integrate assignments, conduct discussion forum
Contact us for more information or to obtain a FREE desk copy of the textbook or to be provided access to the online training system for review.