This is a brief overview for those who are unfamiliar with how our courses work. This overview course is FREE and open to all, without registration required.
However, if you are not registered, the course cannot track your progress or allow you to generate a certificate of completion – so we do encourage you to register prior to taking this course (registration is free and confidential).
We will discuss:
- Registering and logging into the system
- Creating your user profile
- Features available to students (groups, e-mails, activity lists, etc)
- The structure of the course itself (slides, audio, video)
- Additional materials (links to helpful videos, pdf files, online resources)
- How to take quizzes and work through the integrated labs
- Generating a course completion certificate
To being the course, click on the lesson “INTRODUCTION” below…
Please Note: You must have “cookies” enabled on your computer – or videos and audio files may not play properly.