Solar Training Workshops for Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania is home to more than 530 solar businesses, making it one of the largest solar employers in the nation. Solar firms in this state offer a wide variety of solar goods and services, including solar cell and module manufacturing, as well as residential and commercial solar installations.
- Pennsylvania’s National Ranking: 22nd (26th in 2017) .
- Penn Homes Powered by Solar: 47,076 .
- Percentage of Pennsylvania ‘s Electricity from Solar: 0.23%.
- Solar Companies in Pennsylvania : 560 (118 Manufacturers, 309 Installers/Developers, 133 Others).
- Total Solar Investment in Pennsylvania : $1,579.04 Million.
- Prices have fallen 43% over the last 5 years.
- Growth Projection: 667 MW over the next 5 years (ranks 26th).
To find out more about the specifics of solar companies and solar installations in Pennsylvania, please visit the Solar Energy Industry Association’s website, www.seia.org/states-map.
Blue Rock Station offers a number of solar PV certification training programs in Pennsylvania as well as courses for those just interested in solar electric.