Solar Training Workshops for Ohio
Ohio, has a growing non-residential solar market. There are 268 companies in Ohio providing jobs in the solar industry. 105 of these companies are manufacturers that manufacture goods across the supply chain- from the polysilicon that many photovoltaic panels are comprised of to the racking systems used to install solar panels.
- Ohio’s National Ranking in PV: 28th (29th in 2017) .
- Ohio Homes Powered by Solar: 21,919 .
- Percentage of Ohio’s Electricity from Solar: 0.24%.
- Solar Companies in Ohio: 292 (112 Manufacturers, 88 Installers/Developers, 92 Others).
- Total Solar Investment in Ohio: $564.65 Million.
- Prices have fallen 43% over the last 5 years.
- Growth Projection: 1,023 MW over the next 5 years (ranks 18th)
Blue Rock Station offers a number of solar PV certification training programs as well as courses for those just interested in solar electric.