To renew your Pennsylvania electrical license:
CE Requirements to Renew a PA Electrical License
- In the state of Pennsylvania, those with UCC certifications must complete continuing education before their license expires to renew their license.
- Electrical Contractors must complete 8 hours of CE per year.
- Electrical Inspectors must complete 12 hours of CE per year.
- State Electrical Inspectors must complete 15 hours of CE in order to renew their UCC Certification.
- Additionally, the cities of Philadelphia, Erie, Altoona, Pittsburgh, Pottstown, and the Boroughs of West Chester, Birdsboro, and Drexel Hill, and the Township of Lower Merion require proof of completion of CEUs in order to renew an Electrical License.
State website links:
All of our courses are APPROVED by the Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry. When you complete a course, you can download a Certificate of Completion to submit to the Code Official.